- Ultra Strong: Weight tested up to 20kg this TV bracket is compatible with all TVs between 10 and 27 inch screens that use the VESA 100 standard.
- Slim and compact: Engineered with a low profile design this wall mount measures just 67mm from the wall to ensure that it is almost invisible when installed. The cantilever arm extends to a maximum of 350mm.
- Adjustable Viewing Angle: Made from heavy gauge rolled steel this wall bracket is extremely strong and has two built in adjustment mechanisms which tilt from -15 to +5 degrees and can swivel from 0 to 180 degrees.
- Built in cable management system: The wall mount is manufactured with a pre-installed cable management system enabling you to hide all of your wires and leads from view.
- Package includes: 1 x TV wall bracket, 1 x Fixing kit (for brick walls only) and 1 x Set of installation instructions.
Compatible with all VESA-standard televisions (including Panasonic, Sony and Samsung), YouSave Accessories offers a safe and straightforward alternative to wall-mounting your LCD, 3D, Plasma or LED flatscreen TVs securely.
Independently tried and tested to support up to 20kg, this cold-rolled steel cantilever bracket is suitable for any TV in accordance with VESA mounting patterns (see your user manual for details) and includes easy-to-understand instructions to guide you through the installation process without difficulty.
Once mounted, the bracket’s tilt and swivel can be easily adjusted to achieve the most comfortable viewing angle no matter the size, shape or layout of your room.
- Material: Cold Rolled Steel
- Tilt: -15 to +5 degrees
- Swivel: Up to 180 degrees
- Max VESA: Up to 100 x 100mm
- Screen Sizes: 10″ to 27″
- Arm Length: 67mm to 350mm
- Max Loading Weight: 20kgs/44lbs
This product is fully compliant with UK and EU safety regulations.
Please note: This bracket is not designed for use on unsupported stud walls. Installation on a stud wall will require the purchase of separate and specific wall fixings.
Although we do provide a varying selection of screw sizes to attach your TV to the bracket, in some cases you may need to buy different screws as each manufacturer uses a different size of screw.