Bluetooth Headphones – August EP650 – Wireless Over Ear Headphones with Multipoint / NFC / 3.5mm Audio In / Headset Microphone
- 3.5mm Standard Audio In Socket – Connects to any non Bluetooth device
- Built-in Microphone – Stay connected to your phone with hands free calling
- Internal Li Ion Battery – Rechargeable battery gives 11 hours between charges
- Music, Volume and Calls control Buttons – Answer calls & control your music
- Bluetooth Wireless NFC Headphones – Listen to audio from smartphones and tablets, tap to connect to NFC enabled devices
Comfort, style and sound
These Bluetooth wireless headphones combine comfort, style and convenience with a sound quality that demands to be heard. With 6mm driver units, lows are clear and rich whilst highs and trebles stay well defined and sharp. Thick, 12mm ear piece cushions and a padded headband cradle your ears in comfort and make these headphones a pleasure to wear.
Connect in seconds
Connection via its Bluetooth version 4 chip is swift and simple, you’ll have them connected to your smartphone or tablet in seconds and no wires means no more tangles. For mp3 players and PCs without Bluetooth, simply hook them up with the provided 3.5mm cable for instant listening.
Integrated remote and Inbuilt mic
The earpiece remote control allows you to skip back and forth through your track list, answer and hang up calls. Thanks to the microphone, you’ll be able to sit back and relax knowing that any incoming calls can be answered without even having to pick your phone up. The mic can also be used with VOiP services like Skype and AOL giving you a handsfree headset for internet calling or PC gaming.
To connect to your PC, USB audio in is available, this means that they can be used with your computer whilst charging. And for gamers, they can be daisy-chained through the 3.5mm socket, whilst connected by USB, so 2 people can listen at once.
10+ Hours of play time
A quick 2.5 hours charge via its Micro USB connection provides over 10 hours of playback and a 3.5mm line in socket keeps them playing even after the battery is empty.