- Free For Life – 1byone aerial can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programming with NO monthly contract or bills.
- Easy Operation – Fast and easy set up with 3 steps – Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels.
- Longer Cable, Easier Setup – Our included 3-meter coaxial cable make it easy for you to place the antenna in the area with the best reception in your house, and is especially useful for customers whose TVs are not near windows.
- Various Mounting Options – You can put it higher on wall; lay flat on table; place it high on window (strongly recommended).
- For Optimal Reception – 1byone TV aerial table stand(O0000-0366) allows you to move the aerial freely. 1byone signal booster(OUK00-0355) allows you to boost your signals.
Tired of paying cable and Satellite Company just to watch your favorite broadcast network shows? With the 1byone aerial, you no longer have to pay high monthly cable or satellite bills to enjoy your favorite shows.
The aerial can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programming with NO monthly contract or bills. Just plug it in and connect to your television and let the aerial do all the work. Watch your favorite broadcast network shows and more all for FREE!
Set up Guide:
Step 1: Connect the end (IEC- male) of attached coaxial cable to ANT / IN connector at the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
Step 2: In the TV’s setup menu, set the tuner mode to “Aerial” or “Air”. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 3: In the TV’s setup menu, set TV to “scan” for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 4: If reception is sporadic, try moving the aerial to another location and rescanning the TV.
Step 5: Placing the aerial higher or close to a window may result in better reception. You must rescan whenever you move the aerial.
1. If you use a flat HDTV, pls go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview.
2. You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
1. Antenna main unit with attached cable