- Free for Life – Never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again! The 1byone Omni-directional Indoor HDTV Aerial can pull in all of your local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs in full HD.
- Higher Quality – This aerial will be the last one you want ! Our high-quality materials are better than other brands and you’ll find this aerial is worth the money you spend.
- Full HD – High receiving performance allows you to far away broadcast towers, delivering full 1080p HD to any digital-ready TV.
- Longer Cable, Easier Setup – Our included 10-foot coaxial cable makes it easy for you to place the aerial in the area with the best reception in your house, and is especially useful for customers whose TV’s are not near windows.
- Buyer Guarantee – We stand behind our products 100% with a 12-month warranty. Please note that over-the-air reception is dependent upon environmental factors and we cannot guarantee reception in all conditions. We do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all orders to allow you to test the aerial’s suitability in your area.
Tired of paying cable and Satellite Company just to watch your favorite broadcast network shows? With the 1byone aerial, you no longer have to pay high monthly cable or satellite bills to enjoy your favorite shows.
The aerial can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programming with NO monthly contract or bills. Just plug it in and connect to your television and let the aerial do all the work. Watch your favorite broadcast network shows and more all for FREE!
Set up Guide:
Step 1: Connect the end (IEC- male) of attached coaxial cable to ANT / IN connector at the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
Step 2: In the TV’s setup menu, set the tuner mode to “Aerial” or “Air”. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 3: In the TV’s setup menu, set TV to “scan” for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 4: If reception is sporadic, try moving the aerial to another location and rescanning the TV.
Step 5: Placing the aerial higher or close to a window may result in better reception. You must rescan whenever you move the aerial.
1. If you use a flat HDTV, pls go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview.
2. You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
1. Antenna main unit with attached cable