- Free For Life – Never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again! 1byone Omni-directional Paper Thin Digital Indoor HDTV Aerial can pull in all of your local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs in full HD.
- Easier Setup – Our included 3-meter coaxial cable, stand and 3M stickers make it easy for you to place the antenna in the area with the best reception in your house, and is especially useful for customers whose TVs are not near windows.
- Omni-directional Reception – Receive signals from all directions without constantly changing the direction of the aerial and allows you to pick up free local VHF and UHF high-definition and standard definition signals.
- Easy Operation – Fast and easy setup in 3 steps – Unwrap, Plug in, and Scan channels.
- Built-in 4G LTE Filter – Blocks all 3G and 4G signals from mobile phones, tablets, wireless networks, and mobile phone transmitters to ensure noise-free digital TV reception.
Tired of paying cable and Satellite fees? With the 1byone aerial you no longer have to pay high monthly cable or satellite bills to enjoy your favorite shows.
The aerial can pull in all of your local news, weather reports, sitcoms, kids and sports programs without monthly contract or bills. Just connect it with your television and let it do all the work. Watch your favorite TV shows and all for FREE!
Set up Guide:
Step 1: Connect the end (IEC- male) of attached coaxial cable to ANT / IN connector at the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
Step 2: In the TV’s setup menu, set the tuner mode to “Aerial” or “Air”. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 3: In the TV’s setup menu, set TV to “scan” for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 4: If reception is sporadic, try moving the aerial to another location and rescanning the TV.
Step 5: Placing the aerial high on the wall or close to a window may have better reception.
1. If you use a flat HDTV, please go through your TV manual to make sure your TV has built-in tuner.
2. Every time you move the aerial, you will rescan the TV to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes.
1. Aerial main unit with attached 3-meter coaxial cable
2. Aerial stand
3. 3M stickers
4. Instruction Manual.