- Max VESA: 600x400mm – Compatible VESA Dimensions:200x200mm, 400x400mm, 600x400mm
- Universal design for most 32 inch – 75 inch LCD / LED / Plasma Televisions or Monitors Screens
- Load Capacity: 50kgs/110lbs – Heavy Gauge Cold Rolled Steel with powder coated finish
- Low Profile 60mm from Wall withSleek Design with +15 & -15 Degrees Tilt Movement – Slim TV Wall Bracket Mount for LED LCD 3D Plasma / 2mm Steel Construction
- Quick and easy to install – TV Wall Mount Bracket comes complete with full instructions and required fitting hardware
• 1 x TV Wall Mount Bracket (GNB-LCD-T08)
• 1 x Installation Manual in English
• 1 x Set of Fittings & Fixtures
Complete Fittings & Fixtures included
• 4x Self-Tap Screws
• 4x Plastic Anchors
• 4x Square Washers
• 4xM6*16mm Round Washers
• 4xPlastic Spacers Small
• 4xPlastic Spacers Large
The Madcase ® TV Bracket fits most TV/Monitor’s with size between 32inch – 70inch, making it perfect for any room in the house. The GNB-LCD-T08 bracket looks great with a very minimal TV to Wall distance, whilst giving you better viewing angles & flexibility with its + 15 degrees to – 15 begrees Tilt movement.
Simple to install and offering a quick and easy way to install your LCD / LED television or Monitor to the wall. The GNB-LCD-T08 is a robust mounting solution, it doesn’t restrict access to the important ports at the back of your TV/Monitor. Its made out of heavy duty steel with a maximum load of 50kgs / 110lbs. The bracket comes with an easy installation manual and all the necessary fittings for most TVs/Monitors & Wall fixings.
The bracket is fully VESA compliant with VESA mount options of 200x200mm, 400x400mm, 600x400mm.
Save space on your surfaces and get a great viewing experience when you mount your television to the wall with the GNB-LCD-T08.
VESA Dimension is the most important specification when considering the best TV Bracket for your television. Please ensure your TV is compatible with this brackets MAX VESA (600x400mm) by checking your TV’s manual or by measuring the distance between the 4 holes on the rear of the television.