- Universal Design Fits Most 30-70 inch TV Display
- Multi-directional adjustment tilt, swivel and extend for perfect viewing angle
- Max Load Capacity: 45kg/99lbs
- Fits VESA Mounting Hole Patterns Max to: 600mm x 400mm (24″x16″)
- With Dual Arm, Strong and Safe
1) Fits most TV Screen 30″~70″ (Please check VESA and Weight first)
2) Tilt: +/- 15 degree up and down and any angle in between
3) Swivel: 180 degree horizontal rotation with secure Dual Arm
4) With Dual Arm, Strong and Safe
5) Load Capacity: 45kg/99lbs
6) Iron thickness: 2.0mm
7) Iron pipe thickness: 1.2mm
8) Wall Plate Size: 45 x 18 cm
9) Fits VESA Mounting Hole Patterns From 100mm x 100mm(4″x4″) to 600mm x 400mm (24″x16″)
10) Distance from the TV to the wall: Max 45 cm
1) Please check the weight of your TV, it should be less than 99 lbs/45kg.
2) Look at the back of your TV, find the mounting hole and measure horizontal and vertical distance, if the horizontal distance(width) is within 24″(600mm), vertical distance(height) is within 16″(400mm), then the bracket will work perfect for you.
3) Make sure the wall that installed the TV bracket is firmness and tightness, like concrete wall, solid wood wall, do not install in hollow and floppy walls.
4) Please check the screw size before purchase (image “PARTS”), if the screws do not fit you might need to order from your local store.
5) Come with Retail Package Box and the User Manual.
This Universal Mount is compatible with the following displays as well as other brands may not be listed (please check VESA and weight):
Samsung / LG / Finlux / Sanyo / Sharp / Sony / Emerson / Panasonic / Toshiba / Philips /
Hisense / SEIKI / Proscan / Digihome / TCL Roku and more
At this time at Extra Hotel Deals our company try to strongly suggest exclusively the highest quality merchandise available, at the most affordable cost. Pretty much all goods on this particular web site are normally the best value priced ones on the net, it is not often that products are determined cheaper. All items are delivered with warranties in line with the legal system, that includes exchanges, repairs and maintenance, as well as reimbursements.