- Free Channels: Super thin indoor HDTV antenna can pull in your local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs in full HD. You can enjoy crystal clear HDTV shows without an expensive cable or satellite fees again.
- 25 Miles Range: HDTV antenna allows access to far away broadcast towers, receives HDTV, SDTV, RCA’s DTTV and analog TV signals, which delivers full HD to any digital-ready TV.
- Superior Cable: 100% copper coaxial cable & gold-plated connector reduce signal loss and improve signal tremendously for better performance. 10 ft long cable makes it easier for you to place the antenna near the best signal reception area to pull in crystal clear digital & HD shows.
- Slim and High Performance: Features ultra-slim, flat profile, this antenna provides you with a flexible installation solution. It can easily be placed on anywhere including flat or curved area, wall or window glass, etc.
- Easy to Use: Incredibly easy to set up, literally plugged into the back of the TV box and tuned it. Prop it on window ledge, not even stuck on the window. This item does not require a power cable, it just plugs into your TV/Box.
PrimAcc Ultra-Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna Cut Cable Bills out of Your Life.
Enjoy Your Favorite Channels in Crystal Clear Quality, Absolutely Free.
Paper thin and extremely soft digital indoor HDTV antenna is specially designed for receiving free broadcast high definition TV signals from local television stations and pulling in your local news, weather, sitcom, kids and sports programming. You can cancel your high-cost cable TV service now, and won’t miss your favorite channels for the high-quality antenna.
Try the following tips, the antenna can work better
1. This Antenna could catch 25 miles range. Make sure your house is within the broadcast range from the nearest station.
2. Make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver.
3. Keep the TV antenna away from disturbance source, big electrical appliances, such as air conditioner, refrigerator and microwave oven, etc.
4. Remember to re-scan for TV channels after moving the TV antenna, sometimes moving a few feet can make a difference.
5. Reposition the antenna in a different location, such as higher on a wall or closer to a window. Be sure to position the antenna horizontally.
Working Frequency: VHF 174-230MHz, UHF 470-810MHz
Reception Range: 25 miles
Connector Type: F Male
1x HDTV Antenna
1x 10ft Coaxial Cable
1x 3M Sticker
4x Rubber Suction Cups
1x User Manual
Every product includes a 30 days money back & 12-month worry-free guarantee!