- how to use a meat thermometer？kitchen thermometer easy to use: pull out the folding probe and press the on/off button, insert probe into food or water, you can see temperature display on the LCD screen in seconds.
- WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE of -50ºF to 572ºF makes these utensils the best for use when grilling on your gas barbecue or turkey fryer, making candy, using hot oil to deep fry, brewing beer and wine and even making cheese and bread.
- Safe and secure: meat thermometer Food-safe ABS plastic case and stainless probe ,certified by CE and ROSH.You may rest assured.
- meat thermometer with 4-7 second readout,Display resolution: 0.1°C，ºF/ºC button, auto shut off and HOLD feature. Weight：40g
- HIGH PRECISION TEMPERATURE SENSOR, meat thermometer Measurement range:-50~300℃（-58~572℉）Measurement accuracy:±1°Cat -20~200°Cand±2°Cat other range, ensures you can grill steaks to your perfect doneness knowing it wont be under cooked or burnt.
Easy to use – Easy to clean. Simply pull out the probe, insert it into your food or liquid and wait a few seconds for the temperature to stabilize. When you’re done, push the probe back in to active the convenient auto off feature. These sensors are splash proof, not waterproof, so clean by wiping the probe with a wet cloth. Operation:
1. Open the probe to turn unit on. The LCD screen will turn on, display all options, then display current probe temperature. To turn off, press the “ON/OFF” button or close the probe fully until you hear it click shut
2. Probe is set to read temperatures in Celsius. To switch to Fahrenheit, press the “°F/°C” button
3. To test temperature, insert probe into thickest part of food. DO NOT LEAVE THERMOMETER IN OVEN WHILE COOKING, DO NOT TOUCH HOT PROBE WITH BARE HANDS.
4. Data-hold. Before withdrawing from food, press HOLD button. This will “hold” the temperature reading until pressed again.
5. Current internal temperature of food shows on LCD screen.
6. Press the “ON/OFF” key once to turn unit off.Otherwise unit will automatically turn off after 10 minutes .if no other buttons are pushed. When the probe is open ,but the unit automatically turn off . You just need to press the “ON/OFF” key once to turn unit on again
7.Wash the metal probe in soapy water. Clean thermometer by hand. Do not completely immerse in water.
DO NOT LEAVE THERMOMETER IN OVEN WHILE COOKING, DO NOT TOUCH HOT PROBE WITH BARE HANDS.
Wash the metal probe in soapy water. Clean thermometer by hand. Do not completely immerse in water.
Sterilize metal probe by inserting into boiling water for several minutes.
Package includes:1* meat thermometer