- 50cm Wide, 144cm Tall Fridge Freezer with 100 Litre Net Fridge Capacity and 56 Litre Net Freezer Capacity.
- Tall White fridge freezer, Energy Rating A+, Noise Level 40dB, Reversible door and Adjustable Thermostat
- Fridge Interior: 3 Fixed door Racks, 3 Glass Shelves of which 2 are Adjustable, 1 Fridge Storage Compartment, 1 Egg Tray
- Freezer Interior: 3 freezer Drawers
- Product dimensions (HxWxD): 144 × 49.5 × 53.6cm. This product comes with a 1 year warranty. A free second year is available upon registration at www.productcare.co.uk
This 144cm tall Russell Hobbs fridge freezer is styling a plain white design and comes with highly practical features. The door is reversible and comes with easy grip concealed handles.
This practical appliance has an impressive 156 Litre total capacity, with the fridge totalling 100L and freezer totalling 56L, offering you enough space for a full weeks’ worth of food.
In the fridge compartment, there are 3 fixed door racks, useful for bottles, jars, eggs etc. 1 egg tray, 3 Glass Shelves, 2 of which are adjustable, and 1 storage compartment at the base.
The freezer compartment consists of 3 freezer drawers, all of which are see through for convenience.
Product Dimensions (CMs): (H)144.0 x (W)49.5 x (D)53.6
● Energy efficiency performance rating: A+
● 4 Star freezer rating
● Energy consumption: 205 kwh/year
● Net Fridge capacity: 100 Litre / 3.53 cubic feet
● Net Freezer capacity: 56 Litre / 1.98 cubic feet
● Noise level: 40dB
● 3 Fixed door racks
● 1 Egg tray
● 2 Adjustable glass shelf
● 1 Storage compartment
● 3 Freezer drawers
● Adjustable thermostat
● 2 adjustable feet & 2 castors
● Reversible doors
● Static (Defrost required)
This fridge has an adjustable thermostat giving you the utmost convenience to ensure your food is stored exactly as you want it. Should you have uneven floors, the feet are adjustable so you can ensure your appliance is correctly balanced when installed.
*This product comes with a free one year manufacturer warranty. A free second year warranty is available upon registration with Product Care viahttp://www.productcareuk.com/register-your-product/