- Connect two HDMI sources to one HDMI display, or connect one HDMI source to toggle between two displays
- High bandwidth 3.4Gbps data transmission supports high resolutions. Supported Resolutions: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 4k@30Hz
- Compatible with most HDMI devices – HDTVs, projectors, monitors, computers; HDCP 1.4 Protocol Compliant
- Please use standrad HDMI cables in lengths less than 23 feet
- Package Contents: AUKEY HA-H04 2-Way HDMI Switch, User Manual, 24 Month Warranty Card
Connect two HDMI sources to one monitor, HDTV, or projector or reconfigure to connect toggle between two displays connected to one HDMI source like a computer or a Chromecast.
Compatible with HDMI display sources like laptops, Apple TV, or cable boxes, and HDMI display inputs found on HDTVs, projectors, and computer monitors.
When you use the mode of 1 Input 2 Output, please note that one of two monitors can play for each time, through the button switch freely.
Whether it’s your first AUKEY purchase or you’re back for more, rest assured that we’re in this together: All AUKEY products are backed by our 24-Month Product Warranty.
Model Number: HA-H04
Input / Output Interface: HDMI 1.4
Input DDC Signal: 5V p-p (TTL)
Maximum Resolution: 4K@30Hz
Vertical Frequency: 50 / 60Hz
Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 3.4Gbps / 340MHz
Operating Temperature: 0°C – 70°C / 32°F – 158°F